Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dana - Day 5



Weight:  170 lbs.  Another pound of fat down the drain!

So it's my first full day of complete juicing.  The past few days have leading me up to the complete juicing.  I definitely recommend doing it that way.  It has been less of a strain on me today than I thought it would be.

I had some hunger pangs just before 10am but I drank my mid-morning juice and was fine.  Then, hunger pangs again right at noon.  Lunch time.  Overall, though, the pangs are not bad and I'm able to make it through to my next juice with no problems.

The past couple of days I've had to discipline myself, though!  It's not easy when a co-worker comes in with a scrumptious smelling dish of pasta.  And there are cookies on the counter that are whispering my name.  But.... I have been strong!!  I resisted.  I keep telling myself I want to be thin more than I want the sugary, fattening food!  My will IS stronger than my cravings!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment