Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Things I'm eating

Before starting the fast, I wanted to make note of what I've been eating up to this point.  I haven't put any restrictions on myself yet.  From this meal, I can definitely see why I'm fat!


My mom, Gail, and I had lunch at a great Italian restaurant.  Of course, they serve bread with olive oil and Parmesan cheese.  As you can imagine, it was yummy.


This was the appetizer...calamari, fried.  Fried or not....that is disgusting and I ate one little piece, trying desperately not to gag.  Gross!  My mom loved it though.


Dinner the same night.  It was Saturday and we had a friend over for dinner and chick flicks.  (BTW, Safe Haven is really good!). This dish consisted of chicken quesadillas with bacon, some anti-pasta goodies (artichoke hearts, salami, marinated mushrooms), black bean and pepper chips with guacamole.  OMG!!  It was good but I feel my arteries closing!!

I'm embarrassed and shamed.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment