Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Im not dead yet. Actually I am enjoying my lunch consisting of an orange and an apple. This last week I have been trying something a little different. High fiber and no sugar. Fiber slows down insulin production in the body. I have maintained my loss of 18 lbs but have not lost much. So I have found a way to maintain my weight once i get it where I want. Last night I started my `Bullet regimen again. I have added garlic, collards, mango, and onion to the mix. Next week I have to start walking after work. That should supercharge the fat killing. Toodles!!

1 comments:

  1. Good start! I had wondered if you guys had started the regimen yet. Orange and apple juice sounds really good, actually. After working out in the heat, an ice cold glass of freshly juiced apples and oranges sound good.

    Not sure about mango added to collards and onion. However, collards, onion and garlic sound kinda tasty!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete