Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Day Before

So, it's the night before I officially start my juicing journey.  I bought a fridge full of fresh fruits and veggies.  And let me tell you... it's FULL!!  

Tomorrow is Day 1.  I'll post my menu tomorrow but here's a sneak peak of what I'll be having.  

For the juicing:  6 carrots, 4 apples, and a piece of ginger root.  



It looks refreshing, doesn't it?



The end result of the juicing.... Yum!  



The menu calls for sweet potato and carrot "fries"...  this is only for the first day.  Of course, these are baked, NOT fried!


Wish me luck!  

Here's to my health - and yours!!

1 comments:

  1. Actually, baked fries, white potato or sweet, are delicious!! I was thinking you guys were going to be nothing but juice. So you'll be adding a bit of food to the diet as well? That makes me feel better. Mainly juice, but a few solids.
    Looking forward to hearing the positive results!

    ReplyDelete