Friday, June 14, 2013

Well, thanks to my sister I'm blogging now. About a week and a half ago I bought a blender. Not just any blender. This one may as well have racing stripes and would take the next pole if it had tires.  its a NutriBullet. Look it up, its a good machine. I love what the NutriBullet does to fruit. I have been "dieting" for exactly 5 days hard and a few days before that at about half speed. I weighed myself a week and a half ago....265.5lbs. Today....247.5lbs. I'm going in the right direction.  Not all because of my new 'Bullet. There are a couple things i have learned about fiber and sugar. (By sugar I mean the 'fructose, sucralose and any .ose.) One can be deadly.....

1 comments:

  1. Did you publish before you finished the post?? I want to read more about the '--oses' LOL
    I saw on your other post that fiber helped slow the insulin down. That sounds good as mine gets into hyperdrive (Buckshot and I are hypoglycemics) that might be a good idea.
    You're definitely on the right track! Any fogginess that's talked about concerning the first few days of the juicing fast?

    ReplyDelete